At default, the case is equipped with two preinstalled multicolor LED fans in the top and side for the 'wow' factor. However, if you are a fan (nice choice of words eh :) the front of the case supports five more 80mm fans, it has one preinstalled. So if you want to you could get a total of nine 80mm cooling fans in the case, five are preinstalled and included in the price.
What's a nice detail is that the two fans in the back and one side fan are all temperature controlled with preinstalled thermal sensors, you can't control the temperature threshold though. This case provides more than adequate cooling for even the most hardcore gamers or overclockers, and although 5 fans are noisy I can't say that sound was all that bad.
When we open up the case we can see the Internal Drive Bays: 4 x 3.5" H.D, External Drive Bays: 4 x 5.25" and 2 x 3.5". As stated the case is cheap to buy, so the choice of metal can be compared with canned. It's reasonably safe material, yet you can cut yourself nasty if you remove small parts of iron when removing them to make space for PCI and AGP slots. Furthermore included are the necessary screws & stuff, also you need to be aware of the fact that this is just a PC case, no PSU is supplied.
- Stylish front panel with blue LED fan.
- 2 x rear 80mm temperature control fans.
- See-through clear window with 1 x 80mm tri-color LED fan.
- See-through clear TOP window with 1 x 80mm temperature control fan.
- Front mounted 2.0 version USB ports.
- Cooling capacity up to 9 x 80mm fans
- External Drive Bays: 4 x 5.25" and 2 x 3.5"
- Internal Drive Bays: 4 x 3.5" H.D.
- System Board: ATX Form Factor 12" x 10.5" or smaller
- Expansion slots: Standard ATX 7 slots
- Material: 0.7mm SECC
- Dimension (WxDxH): 200 x 450 x 430 mm
Right, let's startup the pictorial, but before we do that let's briefly take a peek at the rig powered up. So you know what you can expect ;)
Xoxide Storm (Blue)