The Intel ARC Graphics Driver is the latest driver release for the Windows OS. Installing this Intel generic graphics driver will overwrite your computer manufacturer (OEM) customized driver. OEM drivers are handpicked and include customized features and solutions to platform-specific issues. The generic Intel driver provides users the latest and greatest feature enhancements and bug fixes that OEMs may not have customized yet to address platform-specific needs. Users can check for matching OEM versions at OEM websites. Are you still experiencing an error preventing the driver update? Look here for why and a solution. Any graphics issues found using Intel generic graphics drivers should be reported directly to Intel. Corporate customers should always use OEM drivers and report all issues through the vendor they purchased the platforms and support through.
- Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom
- Payday 3
- Lies of P
- Party Animals
- Hitman Absolution* (DX11)
Up to 17% uplift at 1080p with Ultra settings
- Bioshock Infinite* (DX11)
Up to 27% uplift at 1080p with Very High settings
Intel Arc Graphics Products:
- Trackmania* (DX11) may experience an application crash during game launch.
Intel Arc Graphics Products:
- Starfield* (DX12) may experience sporadic instability in some areas of the game.
- Starfield* (DX12) may exhibit corruption when using Dynamic Resolution Scaling. A workaround is to change the Render Resolution Scale slider value.
- Starfield* (DX12) may exhibit low texture details on certain objects in the game.
- Starfield* (DX12) may exhibit texture flickering on light sources during gameplay.
- UNCHARTED: Legacy of Thieves Collection* (DX12) may exhibit texture corruption on characters.
- Halo Infinite* (DX12) campaign may experience an application crash on some system configurations.
- Dead by Daylight* (DX11) may experience an application crash during gameplay.
- Topaz Video AI* may experience errors when using some models for video enhancement.
- Adobe After Effects* may experience an application crash during render operations.
- Some Intel Arc A-Series Graphics notebooks may incorrectly report a higher value than expected for default clock frequency value.
- Driver installation may not complete successfully on certain notebook systems with both Intel Iris Xe + Iris Xe MAX devices. A system reboot and re-installation of the graphics driver may be required for successful installation.
- Intel Arc Control may consume higher than expected system memory.
- Using Arc Control Studio capture with certain games may incorrectly generate multiple video files.
- The "Connector" type in the Display page may incorrectly show DP when using an HDMI display connection.
- May observe "stream has already ended" pop-up after the power events with Capture/Highlights/Broadcast toggle on.
- Arc Control may not retain overall application settings in Overlay mode after system reboot. A workaround is to use Desktop mode of Arc Control.
- Intel Arc Control Performance Tuning is currently in Beta. As such, performance and features may behave unexpectedly. Intel will continue to refine the Performance Tuning software in future releases.