Page 2 - Specifications & Box Content
The I-Trigue will catch the interest of the person that likes to listen to MP3's, CD's and play a nice game on their PC. Of course you can hook it into your MP3 player, CD or MiniDisc player also. When we dig a little deeper into the technical specs we'll see that each of the two 9 Watts RMS satellites include dual titanium drivers plus (and here comes a nice Creative Labs Marketing line) the special side-mounted Lateral Firing Transducer, which increases the sound stage capability. Since we are on the topic of marketing, how about this one: bi-amplification, which of course means dual amplification of the speakers...okay.
To complete the satellites you'll need something that can produce bass, the 30 Watts RMS subwoofer will do just that. What's also very clever to see is the integration of the M-PORT. With it you can hook up your MP3 player and directly handle audio playback. It is a bit sneaky though, as of course you need to buy Creative Labs products that have that port, the clever bastards ;)
- Dual titanium micro-drivers and a side-mounted Lateral Firing Transducer per satellite ensure superior sonic accuracy.
- Dual amplifiers deliver more accurate and natural sound across the frequency range.
- Gives hi-fi results with MP3 and CD players as well as PCs.
- Audio Control Pod gives comprehensive control and headphone connection.
- M-PORT connectivity ensures direct audio playback with compatible external MP3 players.
- Speaker Power
- 9 Watts RMS per channel
- 30 Watts RMS Subwoofer
- Frequency Response: 30Hz ~ 20kHz
Furthermore in the box we'll find:
- Two speakers with attached 2m cables
- One subwoofer
- One Audio Control Pod
- One stereo-to-stereo audio cable
- One power supply adapter
- One Quick Start leaflet
Before I forget, this product also comes with a two year warranty. Right, let's have a look at our photo shoot.