Specifications and Features
Meet the Rodent
Let's talk about the mouse a bit. The mouse comes with an 18,000 DPI optical sensor that delivers precision and accuracy with configurable polling speed. Featuring two zone 16.8M color customizable lighting and a tactile scroll wheel, seven easily programmable buttons, and a base for that precisely balanced, professional feel. Carefully selected materials and ergonomics, combined with precise tracking and advanced customization. is has a sweeping contoured shape with two interchangeable right side magnetic grips, allowing it to adapt in seconds for a customized fit.
- Perfect for Larger Hands and Palm Grips: Lightweight at 105g and a contoured shape that’s sculpted specifically for palm-grips and larger hands.
- CORSAIR’s Most Advanced Optical Gaming Sensor Yet: Native 18,000 DPI, adjustable in 1 DPI resolution steps gives you total sensitivity customization and ultra-accurate tracking.
- Ultra-Durable Omron Switches: Rated for more than 50 million clicks.
- Seven Fully Programmable Buttons: Customize the way you play with powerful macros or key remaps giving you an in-game advantage.
- Dynamic, Two-Zone RGB Backlighting: Experience dozens of customizable presets and effects to perfectly match your setup.
- Onboard Profile Storage: Take your settings with you, with hardware macro playback and lighting control.
With an 18,000 DPI mouse it makes sense to use DPI adjustments, and obviously, button controlled DPI switching has been introduced to the mouse so you can trigger DPI on the mouse itself. But let's start-up the photo shoot and see what this product looks like.