Outlined with a black perimeter reminiscent of LCD displays, the monitor's panel and casing feature a subtle thickening at the bottom edge. The device is streamlined with a single input designed for a 165Hz frequency—optimal for users with high-performance gaming PCs.
- Panel Size: 31.5-inch
- Curvature: Flat
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Viewing Area (H x V): 697.344 x 392.256mm
- Pixel Pitch: 0.2724mm
- Panel Material: VA
- Surface Treatment: Anti-Glare
- Color Coverage: 92% DCI-P3, sRGB 116%
- Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440
- Max Refresh Rate: 165Hz
- Luminance: 550 cd/m² (typical)
- Contrast Ratio: 3000:1 (typical)
- Viewing Angles (H/V): 178°/178°
- Display Color Count: 16.7M
- Response Duration: 1ms MPRT
- HDR Standard: VESA DisplayHDR™ 400
- Flicker Reduction: Yes
- Low Blue Light Technology: Yes
The design of the monitor's stand is optimized to conserve desk space, eschewing sprawling legs or a substantial control dashboard. A VESA arm might be favored for improved position versatility. However, the inherent stand, while providing some tilt capability, has a confined range of motion.
Users can adjust the screen's tilt between -7 to +15 degrees, rotate it up to 30 degrees in both directions, and pivot it 90 degrees vertically. The stand allows a height variation of up to 100 mm. If there's a need to use a different stand or mount, compatibility with a VESA mounting pattern of 100 x 100 mm is assured.
For connectivity, the monitor houses a DisplayPort 1.4 and dual HDMI 2.0 ports. The absence of HDMI 2.1 might be a point of contention for users aiming to link gaming consoles desiring augmented frame rates.
The device does not omit features like RGB illumination or logo projection, but yeah it does function like a WLAN WIFI Antenna should you wish to do so.