Key points of the Corsair 5000D
The CORSAIR 5000D is a mid-tower ATX case that shows off your PC, and not its cables, with a minimalist solid steel front panel and dedicated ventilation channels. CORSAIR RapidRoute cable management keeps your cables out of sight, but easy to route with 25mm of cable routing depth. A wealth of flexible cooling options let you build your PC your way, including room to mount up to 10x 120mm fans or multiple 360mm radiators, and a motherboard tray with customizable side fan mounts. Two CORSAIR AirGuide fans offer directed airflow to your PC’s hottest components, while room for four storage drives and a modern front I/O panel, including a USB-C port, ensure your PC is ready for this upgrade, and the next.
- Clean and Cool: The 5000D makes a stunning, showpiece-worthy PC easy to build, and even easier to keep cool with the space and flexibility to mount multiple 360mm radiators.
- Solid Steel Front Panel: Offers superb durability and sharp looks, with wide ventilation channels for ample airflow.
- CORSAIR RapidRoute Cable Management System: Makes it simple and fast to route your major cables through a single hidden channel, with an easy-access hinged door and a roomy 25mm of space behind the motherboard for all of your cables.
- Two Included 120mm Fans: CORSAIR AirGuide fans utilize anti-vortex vanes to concentrate airflow and enhance cooling.
- Motherboard Tray with Customizable Fan Mounts: Side-mount up to 3x 120mm fans or up to a 360mm radiator, enabling new flexible cooling options.
- Maximum Cooling Potential: A spacious interior fits up to 10x 120mm or 4x 140mm cooling fans, along with multiple radiators including up to a 360mm in front or side and a 360mm push / pull in the roof.
- Modern Front Panel I/O: Puts your connections within easy reach, including a USB 3.1 Type-C Port, 2x USB 3.0 port, and a combination audio / microphone jack.
- All the Storage You Need: Fits up to 4x 2.5in SSDs and 2x 3.5in HDDs. 9. Tool-Free Tempered Glass Side Panel: Show off your high-profile components and RGB lighting. 10. Removable Front and Roof Panels: For easy installation and cleaning of your components.