Image Quality and System requirements
Visual Image Quality
Call of Duty: Ghosts is the tenth release in the series by infinity Ward. Now interesting was that it has been Nvidia that announced the pending Call of Duty: Ghosts System Specs requirements. And they are stringent alright. Call of Duty: Ghosts will be released November 5th and will run on 64-bit only with Windows 7 or 8. The PC version of the shooter will require at least a Core 2 Duo E8200 at 2,66 GHz or a Phenom X3 8750 at 2,4 GHz. Minimum VGA requirements are a GeForce GTX 550 Ti or ATI Radeon HD 5870. Also this one, 6 GB system memory ?
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHZ / AMD Phenom X3 8750 2.4 GHZ or better
- RAM: 6 GB RAM
- HDD: 50 GB HD space
- Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti / ATI Radeon HD 5870 or better
- Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
- DirectX: 11
- Internet: Broadband connection and service required for Multiplayer Connectivity. Internet connection required for activation.
So this time around GeForce GTX-powered PCs receive the definitive Call of Duty: Ghosts experience thanks to NVIDIA-exclusive technologies and features, such as TXAA Anti-Aliasing, 3D Vision, SLI and PhysX, which adds effects to Activision's next-gen first-person shooter.
So for our reference baseline results we test with our image quality settings set at 2xMSAA enabled with the image quality settings maxed out, which is a really nice quality setting for PC gamers alright.