Nixxes has released the fifth PC update for Shadow of the Tomb Raider. According to the release notes, this patch improves button visuals when using Steam Input and enemy AI perception. The patch still does not bring GeForce RTX / DLSS features to the game.
As always, Steam will download this patch the next time you launch its client and you can find its complete changelog below. Shadow of the Tomb Raider PC Patch #5 Release Notes:
- Improved button visuals when using Steam Input
- Fixed an issue where reloading just as you opened a locked strongbox would not make it count towards 100% completion.
- Fixed a progression blocker in a Peruvian Jungle crypt, causing a stone pillar to disappear.
- Fixed a progression blocker in Trial of the Eagle.
- Fixed a progression blocker in the Mission of San Juan library.
- Fixed a progression blocker in Lara’s dream.
- Fixed an issue where Unuratu would become invisible during the prison escape.
- Fixed an issue where jaguars would freeze in place.
- Improvements to enemy AI perception.”