iCUE users can instantly synchronize RGB lighting across all their compatible Corsair products with a single click, monitor system performance from a customizable dashboard, and control hardware temperatures with in-depth fan and pump speed adjustment. At the heart of everything CORSAIR, iCUE offers intelligent control, with unlimited possibilities.
With industry-leading RGB lighting control, iCUE makes it easier than ever to light up your PC. Synchronize lighting across your whole setup with just one-click, explore dozens of easy to customize lighting presets or dive into multi-layer lighting effects that mesmerize and amaze. From smooth transitions, to dynamic waves and ripples, iCUE’s lighting control goes beyond the keyboard to light up your entire setup.
As a precaution, to prevent loss of valuable data it is highly recommended that before installing the iCUE Early Access software, you perform a full back up of your data and critical files.
CORSAIR LINK™ and CUE users
- If you are currently using CORSAIR LINK you MUST update to the latest version (184.108.40.206 or newer). This can be found HERE.
- If you are using CUE, installing iCUE will automatically replace your CUE software and migrate settings.
CORSAIR iCUE is an ambitious undertaking that, when complete, will provide you with more monitoring, lighting, and fan control capabilities than ever before. We’re excited to ask you to join us in these early access stages to help us create the best software possible.
iCUE 5.6.97 Issues Resolved
• Resolved an issue with some text not being translated in the Installer
• Resolved an issue that prevented the installation process from starting if a different language is
• Resolved an issue that prevented some modules from being deleted
• Icons will no longer be skewed after deleting a profile with a custom image
• iCUE will no longer crash upon waking up from sleep if “Monitor Screen” is selected as a Mural
• Removing favorited Murals will no longer cause the device layout to reset to default
• iCUE for macOS will now properly uninstall
• Profile icon images will no longer be blurred in Murals
• Additional GPU sensors are now available for NVIDIA and AMD graphics cards
• SoundID plugin has been updated
HID Product Enhancements
• iCUE NEXUS and VOYAGER laptop users will now be able to assign different colors to both the text
and the graph for their sensors
DIY Product Enhancements
• Users with CORSAIR DDR4 memory that has corrupted SPD values from a previous iCUE bug will be
notified in the software to proceed with an RMA exchange to resolve the issue
• iCUE LINK Hydro Coolers predefined curve presets for custom cooling now matches the actual curve
data for the Quiet/Balance/Extreme presets
• Lighting Setup and Device Settings are now available as tabs for the iCUE LINK System Hub
• iCUE will no longer crash if “Add to Home” option is used for Commander Core XT sensors in the