Hello everybody and welcome to the year 2013 ! As promised we'd announce the contest winners in week one of 2013. We have had three competitions and a bucket load of prizes to give away ! I'll segment the winners by contest category. Check out all twelve prize winners after the break.
The Facebook Like contest winners:
- LEPA G650 Power Supply (Facebook contest) will be shipped to Marty Walker / USA
- Enermax MaxRevo 1200W Power supply (Facebook contest) will be shipped to Cyril Santos / Denmark
The Guru3D logo hunt contest winners:
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Ti with 3GB winner Marshall Kent / USA
- Gigabyte Aivia Osmium mechanical keyboard David Milne / Glasgow Scotland
- Corsair H60 Liquid Cooling system winner Erwin Remaut / Belgium
- Corsair H100i Liquid Cooling system winner Chris Koehn / USA
- Corsair Vengeance 1500 Headset winner Juha Eino Ilmari Pulkkinen / Finland
- 32 GB (4x8GB) G.SKILL Ripjaws X DDR3 1600 winner Angelos Zachariades / Cyprus
The correct answer was Far Cry 3 VGA Graphics Benchmark performance test on Page 7. Congratulations guys ! Your addresses have been forwarded towards so you will receive your prizes this month. A note on the Corsair prizes, these will be delayed a bit as Corsair still needs to process the prizes internally. Hopefully you will have received your gear by the end of the month though.
The Rig of the Year 2013 & free games winners
When we started the poll for the Rig of the Year, things became apparent real fast. With 43.96% of the votes the Rig of the Year 2012 is won by Alexander Hede with the ROTM December 2012. We congratulate him on this achievement and Alexander has a OCZ Technology Vector SSD (256 GB model) on it's way as token of our gratitude.
Amongst the voters (you needed to be a guru3d forum member for this) we also give away three games:
- Sleeping Dogs - Steam Download - winner moab600
- Hitman: Absolution - Steam Download - winner Stromgold
- Far Cry 3 - Ubishop Download - winner Phragmeister
The Steam and Ubishop game keys and download information will be PMed to you in the forums.
That's it for this round of competitions - congratulations to all twelve prize winners. On hardware matters, things will be shipping to you the upcoming week or so, with the aforementioned delay for the Corsair prizes. We like to thank Gigabyte, OCZ, Corsair, G.Skill, Enermax and Lepa for their contribution and we like to thank you guys and girls for supporting Guru3D throughout the year !
Have a fantastic 2013 my dear Guru's and thank you so much for your support!