9. What's the best part of your rig?
The industrial look and ease of access, the silver and black theme was not planned but happened by chance. A few people have said it looks like something Hollywood would use as an evil computer prop.
10. Any dislikes, things you should not have bought?
The feet, I had to raise them with motherboard spacers for the PSU C13 cable to be able to fit the plug. Also, I should not have bought the third radiator as there was no way to install it neatly, so it went unused.
11. Did you modify anything? cases/video cards/other? Did you do it yourself? Walk us through it.
I built the frame using two MakerBeam kits, it would have been easier if I used CAD software to design it before construction. I just built the designs off the top of my head, so there were a lot of revisions to get everything to fit. I also replaced the PCH thermal pad with a copper shim & the GPU air cooler with the Alphacool Eisblock GPX-N kit.
12. Your 3DMark scores
Time Spy: 15163
13. Do you have any future updates planned?
RTX 3080 or whatever the new flagship card will be called, I need a card with HDMI 2.1 support for my 120 Hz 4K OLED TV
14. Does your rig or mod have a name?
Not really, couldn’t think of anything that didn’t sound cheesy plus it sits on a domain so I kept it in line with a proper naming scheme which is too boring to mention.
- Click here to check out other Guru3D.com Rig of the Month winners.
- Click here JOIN and Submit your rig! Try and win that Corsair product yourself
Would you like to have your PC published? Check out this landing page and read what is required and how to submit your entry.