Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Before a new title launch, our driver team is working until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is optimized for the best gameplay on day-1.
We have a discussion thread open on this driver here in our Nvidia driver discussion forums. It seems NVIDIA dropped support for Series 600 graphics card, also the drivers offered are DCH only. You can find the NVIDIA release notes here.
Game Ready for Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered
This new Game Ready Driver provides the best day-0 gaming experience for Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered which includes support for the latest gaming technologies including NVIDIA DLSS, NVIDIA DLAA, NVIDIA HBAO+, and upgraded ray tracing effects. In addition, this new Game Ready Driver offers support for the latest releases and updates including Madden NFL 23 and the beta for SUPER PEOPLE.
- [Apex Legends] Improves gameplay stability. 
- [Red Dead Redemption 2] Performance improvement when using DLSS is lower compared to previous drivers. 
- [Overwatch] Game may freeze on launching a match. 
- [MSI GE66 Raider 10UG/MSI GE76 Raider 10UH] Windows brightness setting does not work when notebook is in dedicated GPU mode.  
- [Chivalry 2] Toggling DLSS preset may cause gameplay to shimmer or show black rectangle. 
- [Dungeons 3] Game will crash on startup. 
- [Destiny 2] Game may randomly freeze after launching game or during gameplay. 
- [Prepar3D] Light sources display flashing black boxes. 
- [Xbox Application] Windowed G-SYNC engages and cause stutter/ sluggish performance in Xbox app. 
- [NVIDIA Ampere GPU]: With the GPU connected to an HDMI 2.1 audio/video receiver, audio may drop out when playing back Dolby Atmos. 
- [RTX 30 series] PC monitor may not wake from display sleep when GPU is also connected to an HDMI 2.1 TV, and the TV is powered off. 
- Toggling HDR on and off in-game causes game stability issues when non-native resolution is used. 
- Videos played back in Microsoft Edge may appear green if NVIDIA Image Scaling is enabled upon resuming from hibernate or booting with fastboot. 
- [DirectX 12] Shadowplay recordings may appear over exposed when Use HDR is enabled from the Windows display settings. 
- Monitor may briefly flicker on waking from display sleep if DSR/DLDSR is enabled. 
- [RTX 30 series] Lower performance in Minecraft Java Edition. 
- External display may not be detected when connected via USB-C on certain Razer notebooks. 
- [Forza Horizon 5] Rainbow like artifacts in game after driver update.