Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Before a new title launch, our driver team is working until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is optimized for the best gameplay on day-1.
We have a discussion thread open on this driver here in our Nvidia driver discussion forums. It seems NVIDIA dropped support for Series 600 graphics card, also the drivers offered are DCH only. You can find the NVIDIA release notes here.
The July NVIDIA Studio Driver provides optimal support for the latest new creative applications, including Chaos V-Ray 6 for 3ds Max. Mind you, this is a content creator STUDIO driver, not game ready driver.
Fixed Issues in Version 516.93 WHQL
- [Red Dead Redemption 2] Performance improvement when using DLSS is lower compared to previous drivers. 
- [Overwatch] Game may freeze on launching a match 
- [Dungeons 3] Game will crash on startup 
- [Destiny 2] Game may randomly freeze after launching game or during gameplay. 
- [Apex Legends] Improves gameplay stability. 
- [Halo Infinite] Increased stability during gameplay. 
Open Issues in Version 516.93 WHQL
- [RTX 30 series] PC monitor may not wake from display sleep when GPU is also connected to an HDMI 2.1 TV, and the TV is powered off. 
- Toggling HDR on and off in-game causes game stability issues when non-native resolution is used. 
- Videos played back in Microsoft Edge may appear green if NVIDIA Image Scaling is enabled upon resuming from hibernate or booting with fastboot. 
- [DirectX 12] Shadowplay recordings may appear over exposed when Use HDR is enabled from the Windows display settings. 
- Monitor may briefly flicker on waking from display sleep if DSR/DLDSR is enabled. 
- [Prepar3D] Light sources display flashing black boxes. 
- [MSI GE66 Raider 10UG/MSI GE76 Raider 10UH] Windows brightness setting does not work when notebook is in dedicated GPU mode.