ViewSonic added a new Full HD monitor ‘VX2263Smhl-W’ to its product page. Adopting an IPS panel, this new 21.5-inch LED-backlight monitor provides 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution, 1000:1 contrast ratio, 250 cd/m2 brightness, 14ms response time and 178/178 degree viewing angles. An MHL port enables connectivity and simultaneous battery charging of MHL-enabled mobile devices to facilitate easy content sharing and mobile gaming on a larger screen.
It also comes with two built-in 1.5W stereo speakers and has D-Sub, HDMI and HDMI/MHL connectors. The VX2263Smhl-W is available now for $169.99.
The ViewSonic VX2263Smhl-W is a 22” (21.5” viewable) Full HD 1080p display designed for entertainment, gaming, and multimedia applications. Additional versatile connectivity options include HDMI and VGA ports for added convenience in traditional PC environments. In addition, ViewSonic’s SuperClear image enhancement technology delivers superior color performance with excellent color reproduction, while a 50M:1 MEGA Dynamic Contrast Ratio and integrated stereo speakers provide great multimedia and entertainment performance. Additional features include Eco-mode for increased energy savings, as well as a 100x100mm VESA mount for more flexible installation options. A premium design includes a frameless edge-to-edge glass faceplate and slim bezel beneath the glass, making the VX2263Smhl-W a stylish addition to any desktop.
- SuperClear image enhancement technology with wide viewing angles for excellent color performance
- MHL connectivity with charging capability to enable gaming or content sharing from mobile devices
- Additional HDMI and VGA inputs for flexible connectivity
- Full HD 1080p, 50M:1 MEGA Dynamic Contrast Ratio, and superior front-of-screen performance
- Frameless, glossy-finish premium design
- ViewSonic proprietary Eco-mode provides additional energy savings
- VESA-mountable design for flexible placement