We recently discussed the new Samsung TV lineup for 2019 where 8K will make an introduction, as well as new local, dimmed QLED HDR10+ models. Samsung Netherlands just released the prices.
The biggest TV of them all will also be the most expensive Qled Q950R series, a 98 "model that will get lusted at only 60,000 euros ;) The cheapest Qled TV is a 43 "version in the Q60R series, which will cost 999 euros. The prices that Samsung posted are in Euros and in specific aimed at the Netherlands region, but it should get you a good overview of global prices.
To further improve the viewing experience of QLED TVs this year, Samsung has added a large number of innovations to the 2019 QLED TVs.
- Ultra Viewing Angle: provides sharper images with deeper blacks and a wider viewing angle.
- Direct-Full Array: provides the optimum contrast in combination with the 100% color volume of QLED. This makes it possible to display deeper black without the color fading.
- Quantum Processor: allows QLED TVs to display each source content via AI upscaling in improved brightness, image quality and sound optimized per scene. After Samsung's 8K TVs, the QLED 4K models are now equipped with the Quantum Processor 4K.
- HDR10 +: brightens bright scenes and darkens dark scenes by optimizing the contrast for each scene. This way you can enjoy an even more detailed viewing experience.
- Ambient Mode: displays useful information such as time, weather, news items, as well as photographs and works of art. The wide range of themes and the ability to give the TV the same color as the wall on which it hangs, ensures that the TV always matches the atmosphere in the house.
- Bixby & smart options: turn on your Smart TV with your voice or adjust the volume via Samsung Bixby (all available in English). To give you access to your iTunes library, Smart TVs support the 'iTunes Movies & TV Shows' app . With Apple AirPlay 2 you effortlessly stream images and music from your iPhone or iPad.
All 2019 QLED TVs from Samsung are available from the end of March. The Frame and The Serif are available from April.
|QLED 8K Q950R||€ 4.999||€ 6.999||€ 9.999||€ 59.999|
|QLED 4K Q90R||€ 2.799||€ 3.699||€ 5.499|
|QLED 4K Q85R||€ 2.499||€ 3.199||€ 4.699|
|QLED 4K Q80R||€ 2.199||€ 2.699|
|QLED 4K Q70R||€ 1.599||€ 1.799||€ 2.299||€ 3.699||€ 4.699|
|QLED 4K Q60R||€ 999||€ 1.199||€ 1.399||€ 1.899||€ 2.999||€ 3.999|
|UHD 4K RU8000||€ 999||€ 1.199||€ 1.599||€ 3.499|
|UHD 4K RU7410||€ 649||€ 799|
|UHD 4K RU7400||€ 599||€ 749||€ 899||€ 1.299|
|UHD 4K RU7300||€ 699||€ 849||€ 1.199|
|UHD 4K RU7100||€ 549||€ 649||€ 749||€ 1.099||€ 2.199|
|The Frame||€ 1.299||€ 1.599||€ 1.999||€ 2.499|
|The Serif||€ 1.199||€ 1.499||€ 1.799|
Samsung will also release a series of Soundbars to go along with the TV models. The Q-series soundbars were developed in collaboration with the engineers and developers of Harman & Kardon. To underline the common developments, these soundbars carry both brands. Samsung's 2019 soundbars are available from the end of March.