HWInfo64 is an application that monitors your PC's components and outs computer information about your the operating system, storage capacity, and RAM. It also displays more technical data, such as the number of logical CPUs, memory speed, and temperatures.
New in the changes list are some interesting entries, like preliminary support for Z690 and RadeoN RX 6600:
- Added Automatic Update capability [Pro only].
- Fixed automatic creating of report files when Sensor-only mode is enabled.
- Fixed some minor GUI glitches in sensor list.
- Added monitoring of Memory Controller Gear Mode for Intel Ice Lake and later CPUs.
- Improved support of Ice Lake-SP.
- Added support of Intel VROC RAID drives.
- Added monitoring of Noise sensor on GIGABYTE Z590 series.
- Added support of Raptor Lake-S PCH.
- Added monitoring of VCCIO2 on MSI Z490 series with Rocket Lake CPU.
- Added preliminary support of some ASUS Z690 and MAXIMUS XIV series.
- Fixed displaying of localized license names.
- Fixed reporting of some capabilities on Tiger Lake-H.
- Added monitoring of CPU PLL, CPU Standby or VDDCR_SOC on some ASRock mainboards.
- Fixed reporting of IMC Gear mode on Alder Lake.
- Added workaround for reporting of DDR5 modules with wrong CRC.
- Fixed monitoring of Vcore on ASRock Z490 AQUA, W480 Creator and Z590 Taichi.
- Improved support of Zhaoxin Kaixian CPUs.
- Enhanced reporting of some memory timings.
- Improved Dark Mode appearance in main window.
- Enhanced monitoring of additional Intel NUC systems.
- Added AMD Radeon RX 6600 and 6600 XT.