EK, is launching the EK-Loop Screwdriver Basic Set to provide its customers with the best tools for their liquid cooling adventure. This 49-bit kit comes with a magnetic screwdriver handle and 48 bits that will make any disassembly and maintenance a breeze.
EK is dedicated to being a one-stop-shop for its users, making their loop-building experience easier and more accessible.
This driver kit includes standard, security, and specialty driver bits for a wide range of PC, liquid cooling, and exotic repairs. Standard bits like the Allen (Hex) will let you work with most water cooling products like CPU and GPU water blocks, fan and radiator screws, various pump/reservoir mounts, and much more. Whether you're a professional modder, a true water-cooling enthusiast, or a first-time builder, this bit kit has exactly what you need to disassemble and reassemble your liquid cooling parts. But not just that, also smartphones, game consoles, wearables, laptops, desktops, tablets, small appliances, and other devices. The durable frosted aluminium case guarantees protection and premium looks, while the push and pop-out plastic tray will keep all the included bits organized.
- Durable frosted aluminium case
- Push and pop-out plastic tray
- aluminium alloy handle with a strong magnetic tip and a rotatable tail cap
- Torx: T2; T3; T4;
- Security Torx: T5H; T6H; T7H; T8H; T9H; T10H; T15H; T20H;
- Philips: PH000; PH00; PH0; PH1; PH2
- Pentagon: P2; P5; P6
- Slotted: SL1.0; SL1.5; SL2.0; SL2.5; SL3.0; SL3.5; SL4.0
- Y Tri-wing: Y0.6; Y2.0; Y 2.5
- U-Type: U2.6; U3
- Mainboard size: 2.5
- SIM Eject Bit: 0.8
- Square: SQ0; SQ1; SQ2
- Triangle: 2.0; 2.3; 3.0
- Hex: H0.7; H0.9; H1.3; H1.5; H2.0; H2.5; H3.0; H3.5; H4.0
The EK-Loop Screwdriver Basic Set is available worldwide through a network of partners and resellers, as well as directly through the EK Online Store.
- EK-Loop Screwdriver Basic Set (49 Pcs) | 19.90€
Of course you could also jump onto Ali Express or something, and get the same stuff for 1 USD.