Scythe FUMA2 Rev.B review
Scythes new Fuma 2 Rev.B cooler now features two 120 mm PWM fans that can produce up to 67 CFM for increased cooling capacity. The cooler is now also compatible with Intel's LGA1700 socket, ideal for 12th Generation Core processors. Subtle updates have been done to bring the Fuma 2 up to date. For example, there is a cut-out for higher-profile RAM modules, and new fans with a sleeker design are available. What are the benefits? Performance is comparable but this product is very silent.
The Fuma 2 Rev.B retains the dual tower design but adds two Kaze Flex II 120 mm PWM fans. The new Kaze Flex II fans produce up to 67 CFM and have rotating rates of up to 1500 RPM, an increase of 300 RPM. Measurements have also gradually shifted. The new heatsink is 129mm deep, as opposed to 131mm previously. The Kaze Flex 120 II thin fan is 2mm narrower at 15mm, whereas the Kaze Flex 120 II fan is only 1mm narrower.
Product Specifications and Features:
- Model Number: SCFM-2100
- Dimensions: W137 x D129 x H155 mm
- Weight: 1000 g / 35.27 oz
- Sockets: Intel: LGA 1700 / 1200 / 115X / 2066 Square ILM / 2011(V3) Square ILM
- AMD: AM4 / AM3(+) / AM2(+) / FM2 / FM1
- Fan: Kaze Flex II 120 PWM fan, 300-1500 RPM
- Kaze Flex II 120 Slim PWM fan, 300-1500 RPM