9. What's the best part of your rig?
Clear cooling solution and that I hid all the fans.
10. Any dislikes, things you should not have bought?
No, not really
11. Did you modify anything? cases/video cards/other? Did you do it yourself? Walk us through it.
Painted the floor of the case / modded the stand of gpu ( cut it to smallest possible size) / cut the fan brackets to only fit 140mm / cut a hole in the back for D5 pump so my distro plat could fit flush / put a 92mm fan behind gpu so it cools chipset, m.2 and ram/change LED strip from 12V to 5V digital LED on GPU
Stock clocks Time spy 9681 / Overclocked Time spy 10647 @ 4.3 GHz all cores, GPU 2020mhz Mem 1451mhz.
13. Do you have any future updates planned?
Plan on adding a 5-inch LCD screen for temp monitoring and probably GPU upgrade if prices drop (hopefully).
14. Does your rig or mod have a name?
Atm no name,… NO NAME :-)
- Click here to check out other Guru3D.com Rig of the Month winners.
- Click here JOIN and Submit your rig! Try and win that Corsair product yourself
Would you like to have your PC published? Check out this landing page and read what is required and how to submit your entry.