This standard ATX sized motherboard is to be called the P67A-UD4 and comes with a 12+2 phase VRM design. The chipset and VRM/MOS area have been covered by passive cooling, heatinsk.
Some key features:
- PCIe 2.0 graphic interfaces support both 2 way NVIDIA SLI and 2 way ATI CrossFireX
- All New Matte Black PCB and Thermal Design
- Supports 2 Power eSATA connectors for enhanced Storage flexibility
- 4 USB 3.0 ports with superfast transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps
- Extensive 12 phase power Design for CPU VRM
- Support for dual channel DDR3 memory
- 8 SATA Ports with RAID (6 onboard, 2 rear)
- Precision OV provides more precise voltage control for CPU, Chipset and memory
- GIGABYTE Patented DualBIOS Technology
- Provides Marvell SE9128 and Intel P67 high speed SATA3 storage interface
The motherboard has a lot connectivity on the rear IO panel. We spot two NEC based USB 3.0 connectors, next to the eight USB 2.0 ports located at the rear side. We spot Optical and Coaxial TOSLINK S/PDIF audio for eight-channel audio, PS2 mouse/keyboard connector, two eSATA 6G connectors. We see one RJ-45 Ethernet jack supporting Gigabit LAN/WAN.