GPU-Z 0.6.5 has just been reelased and is ready for download, GPU-Z is a graphics subsystem information and diagnostic utility utility designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU. GPU-Z can now reliably extract, save, and upload BIOS from NVIDIA GeForce Kepler family of GPUs. Boost clock detection for GeForce Kepler family is improved; and real-time memory clock monitoring for GeForce Kepler GPUs without Boost is fixed. A working ASIC-quality calculation method is implemented for GeForce Kepler GPUs.
Download HWiNFO64 - a true 64-bit Professional System Information and Diagnostics Tool has been released. HWiNFO32 is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. Both tools are targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical experts too.
MSI and Guru3D happily announce Afterburner 2.2.4 for you to download. MSI Afterburner is ultimate graphics card utility, co-developed by MSI and RivaTuner teams. This utility enables all MSI graphics card users to boost performance and to monitor all kinds of critical information on the fly. This application is a complete software solution which supports almost all graphics cards.
- Added support of IRF IR3564.
- Added preliminary support of AMD Mars.
- Added fan speed monitoring on Clevo W860, W870, W880, P150, P170, P180.
- Added preliminary support of AMD Steamroller family.
- Fixed BSOD with certain Intel RST drivers.
- Added support of IRF IR3563 Digital PWM.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE Z77X-UP series.
- Added nVidia Quadro K1000M, K2000M, K3000M, K4000M, K5000M.
- Added nVidia GeForce GTX 650M and GeForce GTX 680M.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS MAXIMUS V EXTREME and MAXIMUS V FORMULA.
MSI announced today that its Afterburner V2.2.3 overclocking utility and its Kombustor testing utility is now available for all gamers to download worldwide.
Changes list includes:
- Revised I2C access API for NVIDIA 301.xx and newer display drivers
- Added core, memory and auxiliary PEXVDD voltage control for custom design MSI N680GTX Lightning series graphics cards with CHL8318+uP6262 voltage regulators
- Added memory and VRM temperature monitoring for custom design MSI N680GTX Lightning series graphics cards with NCT7718W thermal sensors
- Added core, memory and auxiliary PEXVDD voltage control for custom design MSI N670GTX Power Edition series graphics cards with uP6262 voltage regulators
Changes in version 0.6.3:
- Added support for NVIDIA GT 620, GT 630, GT 640, GTX 660, Tesla M2090, Quadro 1100M, Quadro 5000M, NVS 5400M, G610M, GT 620M, GT 630M, GT640M LE, GT 660M
- Added support for AMD Trinity, HD 7570, HD 7670, HD 6610M, HD 7550M, HD 7850M, HD 7520G, HD 7640G
- Added warning when OpenCL detection crashed (usually caused by buggy Intel Ivy Bridge GPU drivers)
- Fixed OpenCL detection for Intel, AMD Cape Verde
- Improved NVIDIA Kepler boost clock detection
- Shader clock readout will now be "N/A" when not available
- Bus interface for Fusion and Intel SB/IB will now be "N/A"
- Fixed crash on ATI related to BIOS reading
- Added GPU Power consumption monitoring for Sandy Bridge & Ivy Bridge
- Added voltage monitoring for HD 7700 Series
- Fixed crashes on Windows 8
- Installer will not be launched when GPU-Z is started using -dump
- Added Icon and Publisher name to Installer
- Sensor log checkbox will uncheck properly
CPU-Z is a diagnostic tool that provides information on your CPU, including: processor name and vendor, core stepping and process, processor package, internal and external clocks, clock multiplier, partial overclock detection, processor features, supported instructions sets, L1 and L2 cache information, location, size, speed, and technology.
CPU-Z is a freeware that gathers information on some of the main devices of your system.
Changes in CPU-Z version 1.61:
- Intel CedarTrail platform
- VIA VX11 chipset
- Intel Xeon E5 processors
- Fix wrong CPU clock speed under Win8
New PhysX System Software 9.12.0613 have appeared.
Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on all GeForce 8-series, 9-series, 100-series, 200-series, 300-series, 400-series, 500-series, and 600-series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory.
- Includes the latest PhysX runtime builds to support all released PhysX content.
- Changes & fixed issues in this release
- Performance updates for various applications including Batman Arkham City, Alice 2 and other 2.8.4 applications.
- Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on all GeForce 8-series, 9-series, 100-series, 200-series, 300-series, 400-series, 500-series, and 600-series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory.
Note: Some applications may have higher minimum requirements.
- Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on GeForce for SDK versions 2.7.1, 2.7.3, 2.7.4, 2.7.5, 2.7.6, 2.8.0, 2.8.1, 2.8.3 and 2.8.4 (requires graphics driver v300 or later).
- Supports control of your GPU PhysX configuration from the NVIDIA display driver control panel.
- AGEIA PhysX processors users should use and install older PhysX system software. Note
Adobe announced its ending Flash Player support for Android. Users of Android 4.1 handsets will not receive Flash support, and as of August 15th, the company will pull the Flash Player plugin from the Google Play store. More details at Adobe.
Beginning August 15th we will use the configuration settings in the Google Play Store to limit continued access to Flash Player updates to only those devices that have Flash Player already installed. Devices that do not have Flash Player already installed are increasingly likely to be incompatible with Flash Player and will no longer be able to install it from the Google Play Store after August 15th.
The easiest way to ensure ongoing access to Flash Player on Android 4.0 or earlier devices is to use certified devices and ensure that the Flash Player is either pre-installed by the manufacturer or installed from Google Play Store before August 15th. If a device is upgraded from Android 4.0 to Android 4.1, the current version of Flash Player may exhibit unpredictable behavior, as it is not certified for use with Android 4.1. Future updates to Flash Player will not work. We recommend uninstalling Flash Player on devices which have been upgraded to Android 4.1.
Want to watch what your graphics card is doing in your favorite game? Load up the integrated monitoring and see all your graphics card vitals from right inside your game.
Want to setup a custom Fan Curve? Hit the Fan Curve button and set up a custom Fan Slope. Compatible with nearly every EVGA graphics card!
- GPU and Memory Frequency/Clock Offset
- Power Target Control (GeForce GTX 680)
- Frame Rate Target Control
- GPU Voltage Adjustment
- Fan Control/Fan Curve
- Profiling system allowing up to 10 profiles with optional hotkey
- Robust monitoring allowing ingame, system tray, and/or Logitech LCD monitoring
- In game screenshot hotkey, supports BMP, PNG and JPG formats
- Multi-language support: English, Dutch, French, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian
- Microsoft Windows 7 / Vista / XP
- GeForce 600, 500, 400 or 200 series graphics card
- Increased upper allowed power limit for power limit adjustment slider on some extreme editions of NVIDIA GeForce GTX 600 series graphics cards
- Added minimum and maximum values to monitoring graphs (only in detached monitoring window mode)
- Fixed incorrect core clock monitoring on GeForce GT 640 series graphics cards
- Fixed incorrect clock monitoring and incorrect boost clock markers rendering after switching from pre-Kepler architecture card to Kepler architecture card on the fly
- Clock and voltage indicators are no longer rendered incorrectly after changing the skins on the fly
- Optimized fan speed indicator rendering on fanless systems
- EVGA On-Screen Display server has been upgraded to version 4.3.4. New version gives you the following improvements:
- Fixed framerate calculation for DirectX10/DirectX11 applications, which actively use presentation testing during rendering (e.g. Max Payne 3)
Rebellion has released a new benchmark tool for Sniper Elite V2. The 'Adrenaline Sniper Elite V2' Benchmark Tool offers a quick and easy way for measuring your hardware performance using Rebellion's Sniper Elite V2.
The tool is being updated regularly to fix reported bugs and does not require the full version of Sniper Elite V2 to run, meaning that it's a free benchmark tool, provided by Rebellion themselves. The benchmark tool is around 65-MB in size and can be downloaded from here.
The latest download of Realtek's HD audio driver version available for Windows XP, Vista, it runs under Windows 7 and 8. The HD audio driver version for Realtek chips is available for download from our servers.
This download hosted at Guru3D.com offers all the Windows XP, Vista and 7/9 binaries, the files contain drivers for the 32 Bit and 64 Bit versions. All Realtek HD audio chips, which are common on many motherboards and in notebooks, are supported.
Driver Package R2.70
Realtek HD Audio Driver support all of Realtek HD Audio Codec .
1. Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 WHQL Supporting:
ALC882, ALC883, ALC885, ALC886, ALC887, ALC888, ALC889, ALC892, ALC899, ALC861VD, ALC660,
ALC662, ALC663, ALC665, ALC670, ALC671, ALC672, ALC676, ALC680, ALC221, ALC231, ALC260, ALC262,
ALC267, ALC268, ALC269, ALC270, ALC272, ALC273, ALC275, ALC276, ALC280, ALC282, ALC283, ALC290
2. Windows 2000/XP WHQL Supporting:
ALC880, ALC882, ALC883, ALC885, ALC886, ALC887, ALC888, ALC889, ALC892, ALC899, ALC861VC,
ALC861VD, ALC660, ALC662, ALC663, ALC665, ALC670, ALC671, ALC672, ALC676, ALC680, ALC221, ALC231,
ALC260, ALC262, ALC267,ALC268, ALC269, ALC270, ALC272, ALC273, ALC275, ALC276, ALC280, ALC282, ALC283, ALC290
3. HDMI Device WHQL Support: ATI HDMI Devices
4. OS Supporting: Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows7 - x86/x64
5. Pack with Microsoft High Definition Audio UAAV1.0a(5013) For Windows 2000 SP4, XP SP1, XP SP2, Server 2003 SP1.
1.) Driver :
Sniper Elite V2 is the long-awaited sequel to the original Sniper Elite from Rebellion, providing a new perspective into the already familiar genre of World War II shooters. You fill the role of Karl Fairburne, an elite US sniper parachuted into Berlin amidst the final German stand of the Second World War. Based off real events from Operation Paperclip, your mission is to track and capture high-profile targets with connection to the development of the terrifying V-2 ballistic missile. This mission will undoubtedly prove a challenge as you will singlehandedly face the might of both the German and Red Army against prevailing odds.
The game greatly stresses on the art of sniping and stealth, vigorously testing the precision and patience of any player. Sniper Elite V2 offers a highly detailed sniping simulation using advanced ballistics, forcing players to account for factors including gravity, wind, velocity, bullet penetration, and aim stability. With diligence, players are rewarded for their hard-earned kills through an X-Ray Kill Cam that gruesomely showcases the hard reality of a bullet entering a body. Witness firsthand the tearing of organs, the splatter of blood, and the shatter of bones as each bullet unremorsefully pierces through human flesh. Sniper Elite V2 frighteningly demonstrates the realism in each and every kill, adding a unique layer of depth that genuinely showcases the brutality of war.
Sniper Elite V2 not only offers extraordinary game mechanics but also combines a stunning visual backdrop with immaculate attention to authenticity. Players will truly experience the Second World War with real locations spread throughout Berlin paired with authentic weapons and vehicles. Being in the right position at the right time is crucial as players will face consequences for missed shots or from being exposed. Regardless, Sniper Elite V2 delivers a whole new level of realism and immersion that will refine future tactical shooters to come.
The benchmark can now be downloaded here at Guru3D.com
Download (637 MB)
GeForce GTX 680 and GTX 670 GPUs support PCI Express 3.0. They operate properly within the SIG PCI Express Specification and have been validated on multiple PCI Express 3.0 platforms. Some motherboard manufacturers have released an updated SBIOS to enable the Intel X79/SNB-E PCI Express 2.0 platform to run at up to 8GT/s bus speeds. We have tested GeForce GTX 680 and GTX 670 GPUs across a number of X79/SNB-E platforms at 8GT/s bus speeds, but have seen significant variation in signal timing across different motherboards and CPUs. Therefore we
Just a heads up, you can finally download that DX11 benchmark from the Chinese game Passion Leads Army from Giant IronHorse. The game is powered by Unreal Engine 3 so you've pretty much seen it all in terms of tech but, for those of you that really like benchmarks, you can download it and give it a spin.
Download here (566 MB)
HWiNFO32 is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. Both tools are targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical experts too.
- Fixed GPU logo when switching between GPUs.
- Improved GK1xx fan speed reporting.
- Fixed reporting of GPU clocks for ATI R6xx family.
- Added AMD Radeon HD 7420G, 7520G, 7620G, 7640G, 7660G, 7480D, 7540D, 7560D, 7660D models.
- Added preliminary AMD Kaveri support.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on BIOSTAR A75 and TZ77 series. \
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI X79 series.
- Added nVidia GeForce GTX 670 and GeForce GTX 690.
- Improved drive and SMART enumeration on systems with Intel Rapid Storage Technology drivers.
- Fixed reporting of CPU DTS temperatures on multiple CPU packages.
- Improved nVidia GPU voltage monitoring with nVidia R3xx drivers.
- Added fan speed monitoring on ASUS G74Sx and G75VW notebooks.
- Optimized performance and memory usage in Sensor-only mode.
- Improved handling of RTSS.
Enhanced support of AMD Trinity.
MSI announced today that its Afterburner V2.2.2 overclocking utility and its Kombustor testing utility is now available for all gamers to download worldwide.
This version supports the control of South Island and Kepler card, if you get the card, you may try to play it.
Changes list includes:
- Changes list includes:
- Increased upper allowed power limit for power limit adjustment slider on some extreme editions of NVIDIA GeForce GTX 600 series graphics cards
- ATIPDLXX.DLL is no longer included in MSI Afterburner distributive
- MSI On-Screen Display server has been upgraded to version 4.3.4. New version gives you the following improvements:
o Fixed framerate calculation for DirectX10/DirectX11 applications, which actively use presentation testing during rendering (e.g. Max Payne 3)
SiSoft Sandra (the System ANalyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant) is an information & diagnostic utility.
SANDRA will provide most of the information (including undocumented) you need to know about your hardware, software and other devices whether hardware or software.
It works along the lines of other Windows utilities, however it tries to go beyond them and show you more of what's really going on. Giving the user the ability to draw comparisons at both a high and low-level. You can get information about the CPU, chipset, video adapter, ports, printers, sound card, memory, network, Windows internals, AGP, ODBC Connections, USB2, 1394/Firewire, etc.
SiSoftware Sandra, the latest version of the award-winning utility, includes remote analysis, benchmarking and diagnostic features for PCs, servers, mobile devices and networks.
At SiSoftware from version to version we focus four key areas of software development to make sure we give our users the best software experience. Quite simply our four drivers are:
- Inclusion of new technologies that ensure our tools remain current.
- Increased hardware and software support for existing modules.
- Improving the user interface to make it a richer easier user experience.
- Filling gaps in the product line in response to our customers' needs.
This release contains a few changes you should find useful:
- L4 Cache: Detection and benchmarking of L4 cache for all memory benchmarks (Cache Bandwidth, Cache Latency).
- Memory Latency Benchmark: Added 256MB block size to current block sizes for systems with L4 cache. In-Page Random/Sequential results are not affected, but Full Random access pattern incurs higher latencies at this block size due to higher page-misses.
- CPU Arithmetic Benchmark: Added Float (FP32) Whetstone in addition to the standard Double (FP64) Whetstone. On mobile platforms, FPUs (VFP or NEON) support FP32 in hardware but not FP64; as a result, most mobile Apps use FP32 only.
- Ivy Bridge: Detection of 100MHz PLL (in addition to the 133MHz PLL). Previous versions would thus show higher than real memory speeds if 100MHz PLL was used (not standard but some boards have this option).
- GUI: Tweaked to match current Win8 RC; unfortunately due to the removal of Aero in RTM it will probably look dreadful but that's
- HD Icons: Icons are now 2x previous size (128x128) for high-density screens (e.g. MacBook Pro "Retina" . Unfortunately, for this to work, low resolutions had to be removed and scaling left to Windows: some small icons look bad on "normal" density screens
Intel released a new beta driver for processors with integrated graphics, for the Windows 8 Release Preview.
Carrying the version number 188.8.131.52.2770, the driver supports Windows Display Driver Model Version 1.2 (WDDM 1.2), and enables features such as stereoscopic 3D, optimized screen rotation detection, and DirectX 11 (on select graphics controller models). It supports Intel HD Graphics 4000/3000/2500/2000 (Core "Sandy Bridge" and Core "Ivy Bridge"). Intel recommends use of its Windows 7 driver for reliability with OpenGL 3.3 applications.