Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Before a new title launch, our driver team is working until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is optimized for the best gameplay on day-1.
We have a discussion thread open on this driver here in our Nvidia driver discussion forums. It seems NVIDIA dropped support for Series 600 graphics card, also the drivers offered are DCH only. You can find the NVIDIA release notes here.
This new Game Ready Driver provides the best day-0 gaming experience for the latest new games supporting NVIDIA DLSS 3 technology including Marvel’s Midnight Suns, Hitman 3, and Deliver Us Mars. Additionally, this Game Ready Driver supports the launch of titles supporting NVIDIA DLSS technology including Dead Space and Forspoken.
Fixed Issues in Version 528.24 WHQL
- Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and Lightroom instability with 528.02
- Adobe Photoshop 24.1 application instability with 528.02 when using GeForce Experience
- [Adobe Premiere Pro] ProRes RAW files appear completely black when previewing
- Autodesk Alias: Expected transparent window appears opaque
- OctaneBench 2020 fails intermittently due to render engine failure
Open Issues in Version 528.24 WHQL
- Toggling HDR on and off in-game causes game stability issues when non-native resolution is used.
- Monitor may briefly flicker on waking from display sleep if DSR/DLDSR is enabled.
- [Halo Wars 2] In-game foliage is larger than normal and displays constant flickering
- [Steam version] Forza Horizon 4 may freeze after 15-30 minutes of gameplay
- [GeForce RTX 4090] Watch Dogs 2 may display flickering when staring at the sky