Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Before a new title launch, our driver team is working until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is optimized for the best gameplay on day-1.
We have a discussion thread open on this driver here in our Nvidia driver discussion forums. It seems NVIDIA dropped support for Series 600 graphics card, also the drivers offered are DCH only. You can find the NVIDIA release notes here.
- Introduces support for the GeForce RTX 4070 Ti
Fixed Issues in Version 528.02 WHQL
- Portal RTX hang during resolution/mode change and GFE recording
- [DirectX 12] Shadowplay recordings may appear over exposed when Use HDR is enabled from the Windows display settings.
- AVS4You monochrome video preview
- Players report black/grey screens in Outer Wilds with 522.25 driver
- Lumion Pro 12.3 - Heavy corruption observed on app window
- Fixed brightness issue on some Notebooks 
Open Issues in Version 528.02 WHQL
- Toggling HDR on and off in-game causes game stability issues when non-native resolution is used.
- Monitor may briefly flicker on waking from display sleep if DSR/DLDSR is enabled.
- [Halo Wars 2] In-game foliage is larger than normal and displays constant flickering
- [Steam version] Forza Horizon 4 may freeze after 15-30 minutes of gameplay
- [GeForce RTX 4090] Watch Dogs 2 may display flickering when staring at the sky