Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Before a new title launch, our driver team is working until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is optimized for the best gameplay on day-1.
We have a discussion thread open on this driver here in our Nvidia driver discussion forums. It seems NVIDIA dropped support for Series 600 graphics card, also the drivers offered are DCH only. You can find the NVIDIA release notes here.
This new Game Ready Driver provides the best day-0 gaming experience for Sackboy: A Big Adventure, which features ray-traced reflections, shadows, and ambient occlusion effects and utilizes NVIDIA DLSS Super Resolution for up to 2.5x faster performance. In addition, this new Game Ready Driver offers support for Victoria 3, WRC Generations – The FIA WRC Official Game, and the addition of DLSS 3 to F1 22.
This new Game Ready Driver provides the best day-0 gaming experience for the latest new games supporting NVIDIA DLSS 3 technology including Marvel’s Spider-Man: Mike Morales, Warhammer 40,0000: Darktide, and the new update for WRC Generations – The FIA WRC Official
Additionally, this Game Ready Driver supports the launch of World of Warcraft: Dragonflight and the addition of DLAA technology to Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak.
- Introduces support for the GeForce RTX 4080
- Introduces DLSS Frame Generation support for VSync when G-SYNC is enabled
- Introduces support for HDR10+ GAMING standard
- G-SYNC logo is not displayed in the LG OLED TV menu when connected to GeForce RTX 40 series GPUs 
- Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection may crash when launched on a GeForce GTX 10 series GPU 
- [QNIX QX2710/Fujitsu Siemens SL23T-1/Dell UP2715K/ HP Z27q] Unable to select the native resolution of certain monitors from the Windows display settings 
- [Daz Studio] Application crashes after updating to latest driver when trying to run simulation 
- Desktop Window Manager (dwm.exe) service may report significantly higher GPU usage on certain PC configurations [3830387/3739997]
- Maxon – Cinema4D + Redshift3D vidmemory allocations cause TDR or Driver Crash 
- Toggling HDR on and off in-game causes game stability issues when non-native resolution is used. 
- [DirectX 12] Shadowplay recordings may appear over exposed when Use HDR is enabled from the Windows display settings. 
- Older versions of Minecraft Java Edition show corruption on screen 
- MSI Afterburner is not prioritizing GPU temp limit over power when selected in app 
- [RTX 40 series] Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition may show random screen flash during gameplay 
- [GeForce RTX 4090] Watch Dogs 2 may display flickering when staring at the sky 
- Monitor may briefly flicker on waking from display sleep if DSR/DLDSR is enabled. 
- HD Audio Driver — 220.127.116.11
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software — 9.21.0713
- GeForce Experience — 18.104.22.168
- CUDA — 12.0
- DCH NVIDIA Control Panel — 8.1.963.0