Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Before a new title launch, our driver team is working until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is optimized for the best gameplay on day-1.
We have a discussion thread open on this driver here in our Nvidia driver discussion forums. It seems NVIDIA dropped support for Series 600 graphics card, also the drivers offered are DCH only. You can find the NVIDIA release notes here.
This new Game Ready Driver provides the best day-0 gaming experience for Sackboy: A Big Adventure, which features ray-traced reflections, shadows, and ambient occlusion effects and utilizes NVIDIA DLSS Super Resolution for up to 2.5x faster performance. In addition, this new Game Ready Driver offers support for Victoria 3, WRC Generations – The FIA WRC Official Game, and the addition of DLSS 3 to F1 22.
This new Game Ready Driver provides the best gaming experience for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II. Specifically, this new Game Ready Driver offers improved stability, solves image corruption issues, and supports NVIDIA DLSS Super Resolution and NVIDIA Reflex.
Fixed Issues in Version 526.86 WHQL
- [Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II] Flashing corruption can be seen randomly while playing the game.
- [Call of Duty: Vanguard] Game may randomly crash after extended gameplay
- VTube Studio crashes to black screen after driver update
- GPU may get stuck in P0 state after exiting certain games
- [Anvil Engine Games] Environment flickering
- Drop in 8K60 AV1 decoding performance on RTX 4090
- [Forza Horizon 5] Some PC configurations may see rainbow-like artifacts in game after extended gameplay
Open Issues in Version 526.86 WHQL
- Toggling HDR on and off in-game causes game stability issues when non-native resolution is used. 
- [DirectX 12] Shadowplay recordings may appear over exposed when Use HDR is enabled from the Windows display settings. 
- Monitor may briefly flicker on waking from display sleep if DSR/DLDSR is enabled. 
- Maxon - Cinema4D + Redshift3D vidmemory allocations cause TDR or Driver Crash 
- RedCine-X Pro potential crash while working with effects during video playback 
- Desktop Window Manager (dwm.exe) service may report higher GPU usage on some RTX 30-series configurations . Workaround: disable Hardware-accelerated GPU Scheduling from the Windows Settings
- [Daz Studio] Application crashes after updating to latest driver when trying to run simulation