Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Before a new title launch, our driver team is working until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is optimized for the best gameplay on day-1.
We have a discussion thread open on this driver here in our Nvidia driver discussion forums. It seems NVIDIA dropped support for Series 600 graphics card, also the drivers offered are DCH only. You can find the NVIDIA release notes here.
This new Game Ready Driver provides the best day-0 gaming experience for Sackboy: A Big Adventure, which features ray-traced reflections, shadows, and ambient occlusion effects and utilizes NVIDIA DLSS Super Resolution for up to 2.5x faster performance. In addition, this new Game Ready Driver offers support for Victoria 3, WRC Generations – The FIA WRC Official Game, and the addition of DLSS 3 to F1 22.
Fixed Issues in Version 526.47 WHQL
- [Cyberpunk 2077] In game map may display corruption 
- Dell XPS 9560 may crash and reboot when using desktop applications 
- [RTX 30 series] Lower performance in Minecraft Java Edition 
- 165Hz refresh rate option not availlable on Samsung Odyssey Ark monitor 
- When using two or more monitors, GeForce Experience Shadowplay/Gamestream may select the wrong monitor 
- Videos played back in Microsoft Edge may appear green if NVIDIA Image Scaling is enabled upon resuming from hibernate or booting with fastboot.