Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Prior to a new title launching, our driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is optimized for the best gameplay on day-1.
We have a discussion thread open on this driver here in our Nvidia driver discussion forums. It seems NVIDIA dropped support for Series 600 graphics card, also the drivers offered are DCH only.
The hotfix addresses the following issues:
- [YouTube: The YouTube web site randomly displays extreme contrast/gamma while idle or during video playback. 
- [Notebook]: Black screen may be observed on some Optimus notebooks with 1440p/165hz panels when in discrete GPU mode 
- Games do not launch correctly on GeForce GTX 750 Ti when NVIDIA Image Scaling is enabled
- Using Adaptive Vertical Sync while G-SYNC is enabled may result in random black screen 
- [Red Dead Redemption 2/Doom Eternal]: The game crashes with TDR or the system crashes while running the game.