Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Prior to a new title launching, our driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is optimized for the best gameplay on day-1.
We have a discussion thread open on this driver here in our Nvidia driver discussion forums. It seems NVIDIA dropped support for Series 600 graphics card, also the drivers offered are DCH only.
Game Ready (release notes)
Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases. Prior to a new title launching, our driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is included for the best gameplay on day-1.
Game Ready for ICARUS
This new Game Ready Driver provides the best day-1 gaming experience for ICARUS, which utilizes NVIDIA DLSS and NVIDIA RTX Global Illumination (RTXGI) to maximize performance and image quality. In addition, this new Game Ready Driver offers support for the latest new titles including Chorus and Halo Infinite.
New Features and Other Changes
- Added support for the GeForce RTX 2060 12GB
- [Red Dead Redemption 2/Doom Eternal]: The game crashes with TDR or the system crashes while running the game. 
- [Doom 3 BFG Edition]: The games shows corruption upon launch. 
- [You Tube]: The YouTube web site randomly displays extreme contrast/gamma while idle or
- during video playback. 
- [NVIDIA Image Scaling]: After performing a clean install or over install over version 496.49, NVIDIA Image Scaling resolutions do not appear in the game. 
- Games do not launch correctly on GeForce GTX 750 Ti when NVIDIA Image Scaling is enabled. 
- [Notebook]: Black screen may be observed on some Optimus notebooks with 1440p/165hz panels when in discrete GPU mode. 
- [Notebook]: eDP panel cannot be lit when booting to the desktop after switching to discrete mode. 
- Using Adaptive Vertical Sync while G-SYNC is enabled may result in random black screen.