Ubisoft has released the first update for the PC version of Watch_Dogs 2. This patch will update your game’s version to 1.06.135.3 and fixes top known issues that have been identified since launch. This patch will be auto-downloaded from Steam or UPLAY.
Watch_Dogs 2 - Update 1.06.135.3 Changelog:
* Improved stability on AMD Crossfire systems - This patch fixes instability on Crossfire systems (AMD dual GPU systems).
* Fixed Donut NPCs Glitch - After downloading this patch, PC players will no longer see hilarious hordes of Donut people roaming the streets. Only a regular number of Donut people should now be seen on the streets.
This patch also has the same fixes as the latest console patch:
* [Performance] Game Crashing - This patch will have various crash fixes for a smoother gameplay experience.
* [Online & Multiplayer] Seamless Online - Players should now experience improved reliability of seamless online and matchmaking through the Multiplayer App.
* [Multiplayer] Activity Frequency - This patch fixes the issue of the cooldown resetting after a player dies while being the target of a hack during Online Invasions. Players should now experience regular cooldown times and a normal frequency of getting hacked during their gameplay.
* [Online Invasions] Target Detecting Hackers through walls using NetHack - Some players reported being able to detect Hackers through walls using NetHack during Online Invasions. This bug is fixed in this patch.