T-FORCE DELTA RGB SSD is the first RGB SSD with water flowing light in the industry. Not only the light effects can also synchronize with the motherboard, but can also present a mixing with water flowing light to maximize the variability of color. Gamers will enjoy this all-new unprecedented experience.
The maximum read speed of the T-FORCE DELTA RGB SSD is up to 560MB per second and booting or loading games will only take few seconds. T-FORCE DELTA RGB SSD is using SATA III 6Gbps interface and capacities available in 250GB, 500GB, etc. The industry-standard 2.5” form factor with only 9.5mm in height, it is suitable for standard size SSD on the market. Whether it is for gaming laptop or desktop, the upgrade can be done effortlessly.
The T-FORCE DELTA RGB SSD is using 3D NAND flash memory chip, which is durable, shockproof, drop resistant and offers a total protection for the data. Even if you accidently drop your computer or it landed on a hard surface, it can still prevent damages and data corruption from accidents.
- The largest RGB luminous area in the industry and the ratio is 5:3.
- 16.8 million RGB color display.
- Support synchronization with motherboard light effects.
- Read/write speed is 4 times faster than traditional hard drive. Read speed up to 560MB/s.
- 2.5-inch hard drive with 9.5mm in height.
- Support S.M.A.R.T. technology – monitoring hard drive status efficiently.
- Support TRIM – bring out its best performance on the compatible operating system.
- Product warranty – three years product warranty with free technical support service.
- Taiwan Utility PATENT (number: M558994)
T-FORCE DELTA RGB SSD is built-in smart algorithm management mechanism has functions such as garbage collection which is able to ensure operation efficiency. The powerful Wear-Leveling technology and ECC (Error Correction Code) function enhance the reliability of data transfer. It supports Windows TRIM optimization command which is able to release free blocks, allowing operating system to use them later immediately when writing data. The optimized access control technology of NCQ can speed up the transfer and write performance of the SSD, and effectively reduces performance degradation and wear and tear of the drive. This can prolong the service life of the SSD perfectly.
T-FORCE DELTA RGB SSD (Magnificent version) is suitable for motherboards that have 5V ADD connector (As shown below). It provides a variety of changing light effects. Not only a consistent of surface glow can be achieved, but it can also present a magnificent mixed color effect with water flowing light to maximize the variability of color. When connecting to motherboard’s 5V ADD Header connector, the light effect can be controlled and synchronized through the motherboard, to achieve a holistic lighting control environment.