ROCCAT, industry leader and high-water mark for computer game accessory development and design, has once again raised the bar for gaming control and precision with the Tyon, the next step in gaming mice evolution. ROCCAT Tyon offers 16 assignable buttons, 31 distinct possible functions, and a near limitless levels of customization thanks to ROCCAT's dedicated Easy-Shift[+] Button.
true game changer, it answer the needs of an increasingly nonlinear gaming experience with the most extensive set of streamlined, tested and expertly designed features available in the market.
ROCCAT's new X-Celerator and Dorsal Fin technology eliminates the frustration of being shackled to the myriad of keyboard commands by shifting major functions from the keyboard to the Tyon. The X-Celerator is a two-way analog stick that allows gamers to throttle, sprint, rotate tank turrets, and more directly from their mice. Roccat's Dorsal Fin is a two-click button placed behind the mouse wheel that provides comfortable mid-finger gaming action and increases mouse functionality.
"Tyon's stricking balance of form, function and visual appeal was achieved by understanding what gamers want," adds René. "We listened to gamers, tested the mouse with gamers and fine-tuned the mouse for both experienced gamers who want to take their play to the next level and the amateur gamers who wants to improve."
The Tyon is available in black or white and comes with a 576kB onboard memory to store vast amount of settings and macros, and an 8200 DPI Pro-Aim Laser Sensor for pinpoint precision, lightning quickness and fatal accuracy when needed. It also comes with programmable dual lighting RBGY illumination for both the lower rim and wheel of the mouse.
ROCCAT Tyon Tech Specs
- 8200 DPI PRO AIM (R3) LASER SENSOR - precision gaming at its best
- X-CELERATOR THUMB PADDLE - unrivaled command capabilities
- DORSAL FIN SWITCH - rapid and instinctive control
- ROCCAT EASY-SHIFT[+] - on-the-fly button duplicator
- 16.8M MULTICOLOR ILLUMINATION - customizable two-level light system
- TRACKING & DISTANCE CONTROL UNIT - less pick-up flight for precise gaming
- 16 MOUSE BUTTONS - programmable + solid mouse wheel
- 32-BIT PROCESSOR + 576KB MEMORY- rapid macro storage and execution