NEC released their latest LCD monitor, the MultiSync P242W-BK. Adopting an AH-IPS panel, this new 24-inch LED-backlight monitor provides 1920 x 1200 native resolution with 16:10 aspect ratio, 1000:1 contrast ratio, 350 cd/m2 brightness, 8ms response time and 178/178 degree viewing angles, and features DVI-D, D-Sub, HDMI, DisplayPort and 3-port USB hub. The MultiSync P242W-BK will begin shipping from May for $749.
24" LED Backlit IPS Entry Level Professional Desktop Monitor
Tackle your graphics projects with confidence using the LED-backlit P242W, a 24” widescreen monitor that is ideal for web, high-end desktop and photography applications. This model utilizes an AH-IPS panel for great imaging performance. Offering TBD% coverage of sRGB color gamut and 76% of NTSC, the P242W provides professional-grade benefits, such as an internal 14-bit 3D programmable lookup tables (LUTs), DisplayPort connectivity and built-in USB hub, at a budget-friendly price.
- AH-IPS LCD panel with TBD coverage of sRGB color space
- Superior screen performance (1000:1 contrast ratio, 1920 x 1200 native resolution, 360 cd/m² brightness)
- Supports internal programmable 14-bit 3D lookup tables (LUTs) for calibration
- 3-port USB hub with DisplaySync Pro™ controls two computers with only one keyboard and mouse
- Five programmable Picture Mode profiles for quick access to multiple color spaces
- AmbiBright™ ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the display’s brightness based on lighting conditions
- Wide connectivity includes DisplayPort, VGA, HDMI and DVI-D inputs