NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announced today the multi-touch, LED-backlit MultiSync E232WMT display with full-HD AH-IPS panel designed for environmentally conscious business professionals. With 10-point multi-touch control, the E232WMT display comes with full-HD camera, speakers and adjustable stand, and the 23-inch model also possesses wide viewing angles and ergonomic adjustability.
A comprehensive input panel, including HDMI, DVI-D, VGA and USB 3.0 hub, connects users to the latest peripherals and protects their investments as new technologies and interfaces emerge.
"The E232WMT touch display builds upon NEC's leadership in environmentally friendly displays," said Kevin Christopherson, Director of Product Marketing for Desktop Displays at NEC Display Solutions. "This feature-rich display is ideal for everyday business tasks, video conferencing and kiosk applications."
This MultiSync E Series model comes with ECO Mode to reduce power consumption and heat generation, and an ambient light sensor to detect external light sources and adjust the display's brightness accordingly.
The MultiSync E232WMT display includes the following features:
- Full HD, AH-IPS active matrix LCD, which provides superior screen performance, including wide viewing angles and lifelike flesh tones
- 16:9 LED backlight technology, which provides for industry-leading low power consumption and fewer hazardous materials
- 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 250 cd/m2 brightness
- 15,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, which delivers detailed images and text
- Full-HD camera and integrated speakers for increased functionality
- 2-way ergonomic stand (height-adjust and tilt) with fold-flat capability
- Integrated USB 3.0 hub, which connects to peripherals
- HDMI, DVI-D and VGA inputs, which offer flexible connectivity and future-proof the user's investment
- No-touch auto adjust
- ECO Mode
- NaViSet Administrator software for centralized control
- EPEAT Gold compliance
- ENERGY STAR 6.0 compliance
- TCO 6.0 compliance
- RoHS compliance
The MultiSync E232WMT comes with a 3-year parts and labor limited warranty, and will be available in April 2014 at an estimated street price of $629.