HWiNFO is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. Both tools are targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical experts too.
- Added nVidia GeForce GTX 460 v2, GeForce GT 520MX and GeForce GTX 580M.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock 880G Pro3.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE G1.Sniper 2.
- Added support of new Panther Point SKUs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS M5A97 series.
- Added possibility to change the sensor scan interval.
- Added EC-ACPI Synchonization (HWiNFO32/64 Embedded Controller requests are synchronized with ACPI).
- Improved identification of Intel 6-series chipset B2/B3 stepping in case the Compatibility Revision ID feature is enabled.
- Added nVidia GeForce GTX 570M.
- Improved branding of AMD Family 15h (Bulldozer).
- Fixed GPU Shader Count report for Blackcomb.
- Added AMD CAPE VERDE and GREAT WALL.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS F1A55.