Merry Christmas from Guru3D! Today you will have a chance of winning something big and powerful, the unique MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti DUKE 11G (OC edition) worth a whopping € 799.99,-
Thank you for not using an ad-blocker - every year during the Christmas season we give away some cool stuff, this year once again are expanding as a thank you to everybody that disabled their ad-blocker. So yes, this is a thank you from Guru3D.com: this is our way of expressing our sincere respect for disabling that ad-blocker on Guru3D.com, thank you for understanding and your support! We'll hand out a prize up-to-the 31st of December 2017.
December 25 - 1st Christmas day
Dark, stylish and super fast, meet the MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti DUKE 11G OC edition! If you win, you will receive the OC edition, and that entails a factor tweaked product at a Boost Clock / Base Clock / Memory Frequency of 1645 MHz / 1531 MHz and 11016 MHz on its super fast 11GB GDDR5X graphics memory. Of course, the card is AfterBurner compatible, meaning you can tweak a little more performance out of the triple fan cooled product. We think this is an amazing price for Christmas, and being a Christmas tradition, this competition simply HAS TO BE a logo hunt.
You can visit the MSI product page right here.
How to join the competition?
Well, you do need to do something. Somewhere in the articles listed below, we have hidden the photo that you can see in the form below, waiting for you to get spotted. A hint, the photo often is not the same size and can be embedded into another photo.
- Destiny 2: PC graphics analysis benchmark review
- Noctua NH-U9, U12S, U14S TR4-SP3 Threadripper cooler review
- Radeon Adrenalin Edition Driver December 2017 Analysis
- ASUS ROG Maximus X Apex review
- Corsair ML120 RGB Pro Series Magnetic Levitation Fan Review
- AMD Ryzen 5 1500X and 1600X review
- Star Wars Battlefront II PC graphics performance benchmark review
- BitFenix Enso chassis review
- ASUS PRIME Z370-A review
- Crucial MX500 1TB SSD review
- Fractal Design Define R6 review
- PowerColor Red Devil Vega 56 8GB review
- G.Skill Ripjaws MX780 RGB game mouse review
- Zotac GeForce GTX 1080 Ti ArcticStorm Mini Review
We limited the number of articles to 15, but I have made things more difficult and hid this logo well (hey it's a grand prize)! To participate in this competition what you need to do is answer the question form below with the correct answer.
Simple and easy, you submit your answer with the form below. Please hit the above button, and Facebook LIKE or Share us, that's it. There will be no marketing purposes for your email address or any info you submit, after the contest all competition entries will simply be deleted again.
Guru3D will collect all submitted results. Say we have 1000 proper results then we select these and sort them in chronological order. Then we draw a random number between 1 and 1000. That number will correspond to the entry sorted chronologically. The winner will get the product(s) shipped to you for free (worldwide).
- This contest ends December 30th, 2017 (10:00 Central European Time (CEST) / 9:00 am Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).
- Just one entry per person is allowed. Detected double entries / IPs are registered and will be disqualified.
- This competition is global and not bound by any region.
- The data you enter is used solely for the competition, that's it. We do not use or share the data otherwise. Afterwards, it's simply deleted again.
The winners will be emailed in week 1 of 2018 and announced on the Guru3D.com FrontPage. There will be no dialog about this contest possible before and after closure.