Yeah, that's not to confuse with the G1 Gaming we reviewed last week. The GTX 970 WindForce OC under a new SKU code (GV-N970WF3OC-4GD) and slightly different specs. For example the clock speeds are set at a 1114 MHz core with 1253 MHz GPU Boost and 7.00 GHz memory opposed to the 1178 MHz core and 1253 MHz GPU Boost of the G1.Gaming.
The card otherwise is the same mostly, it has the WindForce 3X cooling solution and is GeForce GTX 970 based with its 1664 CUDA cores, 104 TMUs, 64 ROPs, and a 256-bit wide GDDR5 memory interface. The memory amount in use is of course 4 GB of memory. So basically the same, just slightly slower clocks and as I just realized, it is lacking a backplate.
- WINDFORCE 3X cooling system
- Flex Display Technology
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 GPU
- Integrated with industry's best 4GB GDDR5 memory 256-bit memory interface
- Features Dual-link DVI-I / DVI-D / HDMI / DisplayPort*3
- BASE: 1114 MHz / BOOST: 1253 MHz
- System power supply requirement: 550W(with one 6-pin and one 8-pin external power connectors)