Ul has released a minor update for 3DMark. Benchmark scores are not affected. Please see the release notes below for details.
3DMark Windows v2.17.7166
April 20, 2021
This is a minor update. Benchmark scores are not affected.
- The 3DMark Night Raid Stress Test now uses the same, new result screen design as the Wild Life Stress Test.
- The benchmark result screen now shows if the Resizable BAR feature is enabled for the system for fair performance comparisons.
- 3DMark now starts faster when run for the first time after installation.
- Fixed an issue that caused DirectX 12 tests to fail when running with custom settings in Windowed Mode on a system with multiple GPUs if the monitor was not attached to the GPU doing the rendering.
- Fixed an issue with the result screen not showing correctly on Windows 10 devices powered by Arm processors.
- Fixed a minor visual issue that resulted in a red flash on the screen mid-test when running Time Spy on an Intel Xe GPU.
- Recompiled the dxinfo.exe hardware identification component to prevent false-positive alerts from some antivirus applications.
- Fixed an issue with the game performance estimation feature not working for users in mainland China.
- Fixed the test recommendation for older DirectX 11 GPUs that have no WDDM 2.0 drivers available for compatibility with the DirectX 12 API, for example, Radeon HD 7670 and older and GeForce GTX 480 and older.