AMD has recently unveiled the beta version 23.30.13.01 of its Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition drivers, designed to cater to RX 400 series and newer GPUs. In this release, notable improvements have been made for the game "Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora." It's worth mentioning that the option to perform a factory reset is currently disabled as a precautionary measure to prevent potential issues during Windows installations.
Below, you'll find the complete changelog for this driver release:
New Game Support:
- Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora
- Audio may intermittently fall out of sync with video during recording with AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition using the AV1 codec.
- Players may encounter intermittent corruption on the racetrack while playing EA Sports WRC.
- Stars may intermittently fail to appear while playing Crysis Remastered.
- Intermittent micro-stuttering may be experienced when running Chromium-based browsers on systems combining a Radeon™ RX 7000 series GPU with a secondary display connected to an AMD Ryzen™ 7000 series processor.
- Factory Reset functionality has been temporarily disabled due to isolated installation issues reported during PC upgrades. As a temporary alternative, users can utilize the AMD Cleanup Utility.
- For users who previously installed an AMD Software insider preview driver, it is recommended to run the AMD Cleanup Utility before installing this driver.