What was known as EVEREST is now AIDA, a shareware hardware diagnostics and memory benchmarking solution for home PC users.
FinalWire released updated AIDA64 Extreme Edition software, a streamlined diagnostic and benchmarking tool for home users; and the immediate availability of AIDA64 Business Edition software, an essential network management solution for small and medium scale enterprises.
The new AIDA64 update implements AVX-optimized benchmarks for the upcoming Intel Sandy Bridge processors, adds a brand new video encoding benchmark, and supports the latest AMD and nVIDIA graphics processors.
The new AIDA64 release further strengthens its solid-state drive health and temperature monitoring capabilities, and implements support for the latest graphics processors from both AMD and nVIDIA.
New features & improvements
- Speech API information
- SensorPanel graphs and gauges
- Intel 330 and OCZ Vertex 4 SSD support
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce 600 Series
What's new since AIDA64 v2.00
- OpenCL GPGPU Stress Test
- Enhanced UPS support
- Revamped Desktop Gadget
- Support for Intel Atom "Cedarview" processors
- Support for Intel Core "Ivy Bridge" APUs and Intel 7-Series chipsets
- Preliminary support for Intel "Haswell" APU and Intel "Lynx Point" PCH
- Preliminary support for Intel "Penwell" SoC
- ACPI 5.0 and OpenCL 1.2 support
- Intel 520, Intel 710, Samsung 830 SSD support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon HD 7000 Series