ADATA is pleased to announce their newest line of industrial-grade SSDs, the ISSS314. Coming in capacities ranging from 32GB to 512GB.
The slim 2.5-inch SSDs (7mm thick) are packed with 3D MLC NAND Flash memory chips, a SATA 6.0 Gbps interface, SMART support, Wear Leveling support, NCQ support, Windows TRIM Command support and an MTBF of 2 million hours.
With a wide temperature tolerance range of -40-degree C to 85-degree C – it can operate normally even in harsh environments, these power-efficient SSDs (consumes just 2.5W) promise to deliver read and write speeds of up to 560MB/s and 520MB/s, respectively.
ISSS314 industrial-grade 2.5" solid state drives implement 3D NAND Flash for superb transfer rates up to 560/520MB per second. They also feature low power consumption, high reliability, and compatibility across diverse storage applications that require security, convenience, performance, and capacity. With a wide temperature tolerance range of -40°C to 85°C, ISSS314 solid state drives can operate normally even in harsh environments. They are purpose-made for industrial computing, embedded applications, and general automation, and take full advantage of ADATA proprietary A+ Testing Methodology. This guarantees drives meet the exacting requirements of industrial and enterprise applications. ISSS314 SSDs undergo the strictest quality controls to provide industrial systems with the best choice for reliability and rugged performance.
- 3D NAND Flash for higher capacity, durability, and power efficiency
- SATA III 6.0Gbps
- Industrial-grade extended temperature range of -40°C to 85°C
- Maximum sequential read/write speed: 560/520MB per second
- Low power consumption: 2.5W
- Support for S.M.A.R.T, Wear Leveling, NCQ, and Windows TRIM Command
- Hardware power detector and Flash protection
- Suitable for industrial computing, embedded applications, gaming, surveillance, healthcare, defense, and general automation
Unfortunately, there’s no word on pricing yet.