Jetway M2A692-GDG (AMD 690G) Mainboard Review
Oi matey! Welcome to the second Jetway mainboard review. Now since Intel pretty much dominates and since the fact that I believe you still shouldn't underestimate AMD's processors, I figured... let's do a mainboard based on an AMD AM2 processor for a change.
Jetway recently released an AMD 690G chipset based mainboard. And as the previous Jetway review revealed, they offer a lot for very little money. Today we'll show you once again a great little mainboard that will give you heaps of performance and functionality at a stunning pricing level.
Check this out:
- AMD 690V Chipset and AMDTM SB600 Chipset.
- Support Socket AM2 64-bit dual core AMD AthlonTM 64 X2 processor.
- Support HTT 1000MHz.
- Dual Channel DDR2 800 Memory DIMMs Supported.
- Support 4 Serial ATA Devices with RAID 0. 1 . 10 .
- Ready for Windows VistaTM .
- PCI Express Gigabit LAN Supported.
- Azalia HD 8-Channel Audio CODEC.
- CPU Vcore 7-Shift / BIOS BACK & DeBug Port .
- Micro ATX Form Factor.
That's right, integrated VGA (VGA & DVI), PCI-Express x16 slot, GigE Ethernet, up-to 8 Gigabyte DDR2 (800 MHz supported), integrated 8-channel sound, 4x SATA (RAID compatible), DeBUG LEDs and much more for your AMD X2 processors on Socket AM2. All that is slapped on a really tiny and sexy Micro ATX design mainboard.
Now after quickly reading these (and not even all) specs, what would be the price you think? Yeah, wrong. You can pick this mainboard up for 56 EUR, and I'm not kidding here.
Next page please, for a full review.