Guru3D 2014 Christmas Competition #6
Win a OCZ Storage Solutions ARC 240GB SSD
We prolongue our Christmas festivities this year with this nice competition, in which we give away a OCZ Storage Solutions ARC 240GB SSD. This year we'll have several separate competitions.
Think an SSD upgrade is out of your reach? Think again. With OCZ’s ARC 100 Series, get lasting SSD performance and an exceptional computing experience, all while delivering an excellent value for flash storage thrill seekers. Imagine faster boot-ups, snappier file transfers, improved energy efficiency, and system responsiveness that make you wonder why you put up with that hard drive for so long. If you’re ready to make the leap to a more durable alternative to spinning discs, the ARC 100 Series is ready to take on your storage challenges at an upgrade-friendly price point
These models have sustained read/write levels of close to 490 MB/sec and 450 MB/sec respectively. And with 4K random write performance estimated at roughly 75~80K IOPS (Input/Output Operations Per Second) it's launching with the sole mission to impress. Have a peek first, after which we'll dive into the technology behind it and obviously we'll present you a nice phat performance overview.
Win the OCZ ARC 240GB SSD
Join the contest - what do you need to do ?
Well you do need to do something. Somewhere in the articles listed below we have hidden a logo slash photo that you can see (below). Somewhere in one of these articles this very same logo is located.
We want to know what article and page number that has this above photo embedded in it. Now to help you out we have made a selection of article for you, in on of the following articles the above logo can be found:
- AMD FX 8320E processor review
- ASUS Essence STX II 7.1 Sound Card Review
- OCZ Vertex 460 SSD review
- PowerColor Devil 13 Dual GPU R9 290X Review
- MSI Z97I Gaming AC and R9 270X Gaming ITX review
- ASUS ROG Swift PG278Q GSYNC Gaming Monitor review
- Corsair Gaming H1500 Dolby 7.1 headset review
- Gigabyte G1.Sniper B5 review
- MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming OC review
- Corsair H105 review
- AMD FX 8370 and 8370E processor review
- Noctua NH-U12S and NH-U14S review
- Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan Black review
- MSI Z97 Gaming 9 AC Motherboard Review
- GeForce GTX 970 SLI review
- Corsair H75 review
- ASUS GeForce GTX 980 Poseidon review
- Corsair Gaming K70 RGB keyboard review
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming review
- Core i7 5960X - 5930K and 5820K processor review
- Corsair H105 review
- OCZ ARC 100 Series SSD review
- Samsung 850 EVO SSD review
- Adata XPG 2933 MHz DDR3 review
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX Titan Black WindForce review
- GALAX GeForce GTX 970 EXOC Black Edition review
- AMD Radeon R7 Series 240GB SSD review
- DeepCool Maelstrom 240 review
- OCZ RevoDrive 350 PCIe SSD Review
- Corsair Force LX 256GB SSD review
How does it work ?
That's simple, you submit an email with the answer, that's it. Mind you that we do not collect your email address or any info provided. There will be no marketing purposes for your email address or anything, after the contest all competition entries will simply be deleted again.
- In the email you must provide article name and pagenumber where you found the logo
- In the email please provide us your full name, address, country and telephone number (required for shipping)
Contest closed -- Winner announcements can be found here.
Also please Like Guru3D.com
Guru3D will collect all submitted results. Say we have 2000 proper results then we select these and sort them in chronological order. Then we draw a random number between 1 and 2000. That number will correspond with the email sorted chronological. The winners will get the product(s) shipped to you for free (worldwide).
- All entries must be in by December 31th, 2014
- Your email address will be used solely for this contest. After the contest closes all email addresses and submitted information will be deleted.
- You must insert the answer, your full name + address + country + phone number in the email.
- One entry per person is allowed, we will cross-match IPs. Doubly entries will be disqualified.
- There will be no dialog about this contest possible before and after closure.
- We'll announce the winners in week 1 of 2015 on our frontpage.
- This contest is open to participants from any country, where legal.
- If a winner can not be contacted after 7 days another winner will be chosen at random.
- You will not receive any communication to your submitted E-Mail address other than a winning notification in case you win, the information you provide will only be used for this competition.
The winners will be announced on the Guru3D.com FrontPage the after the contest closes - again - first week of January 2015.