Creative Labs I-Trigue 3300 review - Introduction
Product: I-Trigue 3300 2.1 speakers Manufacturer: Creative Labs
Hey ho, did this page just center ?
Indeed, we are testing a new Content Management System. This is the first article using that CMS, so consider this a betatest ;) Once you are done reading this article please click on the suggested link in the navigation bar to go back to the regular site.
It's not our habit to review speaker set's too often. But Creative Labs recently released the I-Trigue 3300 and well .. I was at the least intrigued by this speaker-set. It's not a mumbo jumbo 5.1, or 6.1 channel speaker set or extremely powerful loudspeaker set. No it's a small, high-end yet very stylish looking 2.1 speaker set which consists out of a nice sub-woofer and two very cute looking satellite speakers that our made out of stylish titanium. Each satellite is finished in a decent, die-cast alloy body that houses three high-precision titanium drivers, which should deliver you clarity and more accurate audio delivery than aluminum drivers.
The subwoofer features a 6.5-inch long-throw driver and dual flared port tube to ensure a cleaner and more powerful bass. It also equipped with a remote, unfortunately it's wired though, but it features, volume, bass and hey .. even a headphone socket.
The I-Trigue basically is interesting for the person that likes to listen to MP3, CD's and play a nice game on their PC. of course you can hook it in to your MP3 player, CD or MiniDisc player also.
- 9 Watts RMS per satellite, 25 Watts RMS subwoofer
- Each speaker designed with three high-precision titanium drivers to deliver more sonic accuracy than speakers with aluminum drivers
- Ultra sleek speaker design with removable grilles. Looks stunning on the desktop, complements flat panel monitors and notebooks
- Attractive solid die-cast alloy adds a modern touch to any desktop and ensures speaker stability
- Best frequency response in the class from 30Hz-20kHz for a clean range of lows, mids and highs
- Powerful 25-Watt RMS subwoofer features a 6.5-inch long-throw driver for room-shaking bass, and a dual flared port tube for greater detail
- Matching wired remote with power, volume and bass controls plus headphone jack