Changes to this version include (in reverse chronological order):
- Added automatic SuperLFM feature detection (Intel
Santa Rosa platform).
- Corrected main tray icon animation to include SuperLFM
- Added identification of 45nm Intel Core 2 CPUs.
- Added identification of Intel Celeron Dual Core CPUs.
- Fixed performance on demand state comparison in
- Corrected CPU load measurement in SuperLFM state
(Intel Santa Rosa platform).
- Performance on Demand profiles now shouldn't get stuck
in SuperLFM state.
- CPU defaults settings now use P-states rather than
- P-states table disabled when CPU power management
features are unavailable.
- RMClock PRO: "Application running" event now also
includes processes from other users.
- Added preliminary support for 45 nm Intel Core 2
family processors (Yorkfield, Wolfdale and Penryn cores).
- Fixed Auto-adjust intermediate states VIDs feature
behavior on Intel Santa Rosa platform.
- Added flexible VID choice for Intel Dynamic
Acceleration (IDA) P-state.
- Modified FID/VID range used in Monitoring.
- Fixed CPU frequency measurement in SuperLFM mode.
- Reverted not to use 8254 timer by default as a clock
source for CPU frequency measurement.
- Added preliminary detection and support for Intel
Dynamic Acceleration (IDA) and Dynamic FSB Frequency Switching (DFFS)
technologies on Intel Santa Rosa platform.
- Changed minimal VID and Maximal FID/VID detection on
Intel Core 2 CPUs.
- Redesigned CPU performance states editor (Profiles
page) to indicate P-state type and support flexible FID P-states.
- Modified default settings of custom Vista OSPM plan to
automatically disable the OS CPU power management.
- Removed "Use Intel Core 2 ACNT for the CPU load
- Implemented 4-digit VID fraction indication in most UI
- Improved design of the Settings page.
- Restricted application language selection to the
available resource DLLs only.
- Added use of 8254 timer as a clock source for CPU
frequency measurement by default (configurable via registry tweak).
- Added support for Intel ICH9DO southbridge.
- Added new multiprocessor platforms CPU load
- Added detection of AMD Family 10h Opteron CPUs (no
support for AMD Cool`n'Quiet 2 technology yet).
- RMClock Updater: added update version restrictions to
prevent the download and installation of incorrect update versions.
- Added detection of the mobile Intel Core 2 Solo
- Added support for the new Intel Core 2 family
processors (CPUID 10661h).
- Fixed OSPM settings names display on localized Windows
- Fixed log file handling.