Media Player Classic - Home Cinema ( MPC-HC ) is a free and open-source video / audio player for Windows. MPC-HC is based on the original Guliverkli project of the Media Player Classic from Gabest and contains many additional functions and bug fixes. A fork of version 1.7.13 was created in early 2018. Since then, the developer has updated the internal libraries, fixed bugs and security gaps, and made minor improvements. The official website is not maintained, you will only be kept up to date with this fork via the GitHub page.
- Updated LAV Filters to version 0.77.1-1-g6f78a
- Updated MediaInfo DLL to version 22.12
- When A-B repeat is active, HOME button now seeks to A position instead of beginning.
- Add support for new LayoutResX/Y ASS subtitle header.
- Correctly apply scaling to blur tag in ASS subtitles.
- Some improvements to the FreeType fallback path for font rendering. Fixes rare issue of missing text with certain complex fonts that fail with GDI.
- Added new advanced option MouseLeftUpDelay. This delays the left click action on the video area in anticipation of a double-click. Can be used to prevent unwanted pausing when toggling fullscreen. Suggested value is 250ms. Disabled by default.
- Fixed a decoding issue with certain TrueHD audio streams
- Filename was wrong when saving downloaded subtitle when moving to next file in folder/playlist
- Fixed style issue with embedded WebVTT
- Fixed hang in SaveThumbnails on seek failure with an incomplete file
- Fixed issue with seekbar safezone in the case that video area is hidden
- Several other small fixes