Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Before a new title launch, our driver team is working until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is optimized for the best gameplay on day-1. We have a discussion thread open on this driver here in our Nvidia driver discussion forums.
Version 551.23 WHQL brings significant enhancements and support to the NVIDIA gaming ecosystem. Here's a technical breakdown of what's new:
Game Ready for GeForce RTX 4080 SUPER
This new Game Ready Driver provides the best gaming experience for the latest new games supporting DLSS 3 technology including Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth. Further support for new titles leveraging NVIDIA DLSS technology includes the launch of Enshrouded, TEKKEN 8, and Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League which support DLSS Super Resolution.
- Adds support for GeForce RTX 4080 SUPER
- Adds support for RTX Video HDR
- Adds support for “Auto” setting for RTX Video Super Resolution
- Adds support for NVIDIA Ultra Low Latency Mode with DirectX 12 titles
Fixed Gaming Bugs
- Forza Horizon 4: Ansel/ Freestyle filters cause application to freeze or crash 
Fixed General Bugs
- RTX 4060 Ti: Display may randomly flicker with a black bar on the top of the screen when using desktop apps 
- Horizontal band may appear when cloning a G-SYNC display to HDMI monitor [4103923/4343427]