Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Before a new title launch, our driver team is working until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is optimized for the best gameplay on day-1.
We have a discussion thread open on this driver here in our Nvidia driver discussion forums. It seems NVIDIA dropped support for Series 600 graphics card, also the drivers offered are DCH only. You can find the NVIDIA release notes here.
This new Game Ready Driver provides the best day-0 gaming experience for the latest new games including the open beta for Diablo IV featuring NVIDIA DLSS 2 technology. Further support for new titles leveraging DLSS 2 technology include The Last of Us Part I, Smalland: Survive the Wild, and Deceive Inc. Additionally, this Game Ready Driver supports Resident Evil 4 and the addition of DLSS 3 technology to Forza Horizon 5. Lastly, this Game Ready Driver offers full support for the technology preview of Cyberpunk 2077’s Ray Tracing: Overdrive Mode.
Our latest GeForce Game Ready Driver unlocks the full potential of the new GeForce RTX 4070.The new GeForce RTX 4070 is available now worldwide, equipped with 12GB of ultra-fast GDDR6X graphics memory and all the advancements and benefits of the NVIDIA Ada Lovelace architecture, enabling you to max out your favorite games at 1440p. And like other GeForce RTX 40 Series GPUs, the GeForce RTX 4070 is much more efficient than previous generation products, using 23% less power on average than the GeForce RTX 3070 Ti, while running up to 1.7x faster with DLSS 3 when gaming.
The GeForce RTX 4070 also includes all the same advancements, enhancements, and innovations as other GeForce RTX 40 Series graphics cards, granting you access to a massive ecosystem of technologies and features that improve your gaming experiences, productivity, and creativity.
- Stability concerns in Assassin's Creed Origins when utilizing driver 531.18 have been addressed. 
- Random crashes occurring during gameplay in The Last of Us Part 1 on GeForce RTX 30 series GPUs have been fixed. 
- The black screen/hang issue during the shader compilation screen in Hogwarts Legacy with driver 531.18 has been resolved. 
- Game stability may be affected when toggling HDR on and off while using non-native resolutions. 
- Momentary monitor flickering may occur upon waking from display sleep if DSR/DLDSR is enabled. 
- Unusually large and persistently flickering in-game foliage has been reported in Halo Wars 2. 
- Flickering issues when looking at the sky in Watch Dogs 2 on GeForce RTX 4090 have been identified. 
- Increased DPC latency has been observed in Latencymon. 
- Application of GeForce Experience Freestyle filters may lead to game crashes.