Prior to a new title launching, our driver team works up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix possible makes it into the Game Ready driver. As a result, you can be sure you’ll have the best day-one gaming experience for your favorite new titles. Learn more about how to get the optimal experience for Mirror’s Edge Catalyst and Edge of Nowhere.
Supports the new GeForce GTX 1070 graphics card which delivers the incredible speed and power of NVIDIA Pascal™—the most advanced GPU ever created. This is the ultimate gaming platform.
Supports the new GeForce GTX 1080 and GTX 1070 VRWorks features including Lens Matched Shading and Single Pass Stereo.
NVIDIA published the OpenGL extensions that expose the Pascal GPU architecture’s new hardware features. The extensions are available on GeForce GTX 1070 and GeForce GTX 1080 GPUs starting with the Release 367 drivers. For more information, see here.
- Single Pass Stereo: GL_NV_stereo_view_rendering
- Lens Matched Shading: GL_NV_clip_space_w_scaling
- Improved Conservative Rasterization: GL_NV_conservative_raster_pre_snap_triangles
- Double Precision Atomic Operations: GL_NV_shader_atomic_float64
Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- Everybody's Gone to the Rapture - updated
- Homefront: The Revolution - added
- Mirror's Edge: Catalyst - updated
- The Witcher 3 - updated
- Total War: WARHAMMER - added
3D Vision Profiles
Added or updated the following 3DV profiles:
- Mirror's Edge: Catalyst - Not recommended
- Total War: WARHAMMER - Not recommended
- Virtual Battlespace 3 - Not recommended
Software Module Versions
- NView - 147.00
- HD Audio Driver - 184.108.40.206
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software - 9.16.0318
- GeForce Experience - 220.127.116.11