Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition is intended to provide players with fully immersive gameplay that is inspired by today's social, connected gaming world, according to the company. If you would want to share or read about other people's user experiences, we have an open discussion thread open on these drivers right here.
Radeon Software Adrenalin is the software suite for AMD Radeon graphics, providing gamers, creators, and enthusiasts with incredible visual fidelity, ultra-responsive gaming and advanced features to unlock the full potential of their gaming experience. Developed with gamers in mind. As of May 2021, AMD does not offer any new Windows 7 drivers.
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt.
- Display mode of 4K 120 Hz may be missing on some FreeSync displays using some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon RX 5700 XT.
- GPU utilization may be stuck at 100% in Radeon performance metrics after closing games on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon 570.
- Some users on Windows 10 operating system may observe the absence of the windows transparency aero effect.
- Display may flicker black while switching tabs between video playback and gameplay on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6700 XT.
- Using Radeon Super Resolution on 2560x1600 resolution displays may produce a system hang. A temporary workaround is to set the display Scaling Mode to Full Panel.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Radeon performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.