CD Projekt RED has just released a new update for the PC version of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
According to the release notes, this update packs various fixes such as one for an issue that prevented players from creating more than one item via Crafting/Alchemy.
– Fixes the endless loading screen when fighting the Ice Giant during the quest 'Lord of Undvik'
– Geralt's clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu
– The gate in the crypt now works correctly during the quest 'Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear'
– Fixes the lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest 'Get Junior'
– Fixes an issue that prevented players from creating more than one item via Crafting/Alchemy